- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Jinghong weather in June 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 207207 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Jinghong, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jinghong in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Jinghong in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jinghong in June?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jinghong in June - that's 33% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jinghong in June?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Jinghong in June and the average monthly rainfall is 207mm.
Jinghong sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jinghong in June 2020. Select a month to view Jinghong sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:33||19:57|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:33||20:02|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:37||20:04|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to China
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.