- Browse the latest special offers on hotel stays in 2017/2018
- Book Anantara Hotels in the Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Offers include discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Enshi weather in June 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 218218 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Enshi, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Enshi in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Enshi in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Enshi in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Enshi in June - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Enshi in June?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Enshi in June and the average monthly rainfall is 218mm.
Enshi sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Enshi in June 2020. Select a month to view Enshi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:41||19:39|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:40||19:45|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:44||19:48|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.