- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Puerto Natales weather in June 2020
- 55°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 110110 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The June weather guide for Puerto Natales, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Puerto Natales in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Puerto Natales in June, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto Natales in June?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto Natales in June - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Puerto Natales in June?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Puerto Natales in June and the average monthly rainfall is 110mm.
Puerto Natales sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Puerto Natales in June 2020. Select a month to view Puerto Natales sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||09:46||17:50|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||09:56||17:45|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||09:58||17:50|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Chile
- Book cheap hotels in Concepcion, Santiago & more
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where's hot in Chile in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.