- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in British Columbia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Edmonton weather in June 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The June weather guide for Edmonton, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Edmonton weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Edmonton in June is a comfortable 20°C (68°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 8°C (46°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 56% of the 17 hours of daylight.
Expect 82mm (3.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Edmonton sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Edmonton in June 2020. Select a month to view Edmonton sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:11||21:54|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:04||22:06|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:09||22:06|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Canada
Popular Alberta destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details