- Save on long haul flights from Manchester in 2018/2019
- Fly to Houston from £350 & Bangkok from £385
- Plus Bali from £470, Singapore from £450 & more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Bandar Seri Begawan weather in June 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 244244 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bandar Seri Begawan in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Bandar Seri Begawan in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bandar Seri Begawan in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bandar Seri Begawan in June - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bandar Seri Begawan in June?
The average sea temperature around Bandar Seri Begawan in June is 30°C.
Does it rain in Bandar Seri Begawan in June?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Bandar Seri Begawan in June and the average monthly rainfall is 244mm.
Bandar Seri Begawan sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bandar Seri Begawan in June 2020. Select a month to view Bandar Seri Begawan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:06||18:30|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:09||18:33|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:12||18:36|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Brunei in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brunei in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.