- Find low prices on flights to Brazil
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Porto Alegre weather in June 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 134134 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The June weather guide for Porto Alegre, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto Alegre in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Porto Alegre in June, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto Alegre in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto Alegre in June - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Porto Alegre in June?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Porto Alegre in June and the average monthly rainfall is 134mm.
Porto Alegre sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Porto Alegre in June 2020. Select a month to view Porto Alegre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||07:13||17:33|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||07:19||17:32|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:21||17:36|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Brazil
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.