- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Brazil
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Natal weather in June 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 226226 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Natal, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Natal weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Natal in June is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 54% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 226mm (8.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 19 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Natal in June is 27°C (81°F).
Natal sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Natal in June 2020. Select a month to view Natal sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:25||17:13|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:28||17:15|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:31||17:18|
- Find low prices on flights to Brazil
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Discover more about Brazil
Popular Brazil destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details