- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Brazil
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Boa Vista weather in June 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2828 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 347347 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Boa Vista, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Boa Vista in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Boa Vista in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Boa Vista in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Boa Vista in June - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Boa Vista in June?
There are usually 28 days with some rain in Boa Vista in June and the average monthly rainfall is 347mm.
Boa Vista sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Boa Vista in June 2020. Select a month to view Boa Vista sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:52||18:09|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:55||18:12|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:58||18:15|
- Check popular offers on Wendy Wu Tours to Brazil
- Sort by price, duration, reviews & popular ratings
- Book with the award winning specialist tour operator
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.