- Find low prices on flights to Bhutan
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Jakar weather in June 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 333333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Jakar, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jakar in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Jakar in June, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jakar in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jakar in June - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jakar in June?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Jakar in June and the average monthly rainfall is 333mm.
Jakar sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jakar in June 2020. Select a month to view Jakar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:02||18:48|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:01||18:54|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:05||18:57|
- Find cheap flights to Bhutan with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Bhutan in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bhutan in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.