- Book early & save on winter ski holidays in 2019/2020
- Resorts include Val d'Isere, St Anton, La Plagne & Tignes
- Browse best prices by resort or search for travel dates
Villach weather in June 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 166166 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Villach, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Villach in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Villach in June, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Villach in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Villach in June - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Villach in June?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Villach in June and the average monthly rainfall is 166mm.
Villach sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Villach in June 2020. Select a month to view Villach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:15||20:51|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:11||21:00|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:15||21:02|
- Find low prices on flights to Austria
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Austria
Where's hot in Austria in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Austria in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.