- Browse lowest fares on Qantas flights from Manchester
- Save on flights to Australia, New Zealand & Dubai
- Return flights from £457 including taxes/charges
Port Augusta weather in June 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The June weather guide for Port Augusta, South Australia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Port Augusta weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Port Augusta in June is a comfortable 18°C (64°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 63% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 23mm (0.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Port Augusta sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Port Augusta in June 2020. Select a month to view Port Augusta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||07:12||17:21|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||07:19||17:20|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:21||17:24|
- Save up to 20% on hotels in Asia, Oceania & Indian Ocean
- Book hotel stays in the Hilton summer sale
- Travel before 29th February 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about Australia
More South Australia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details