- Check out the low fares on flights to Australia
- Finnair flights connect in Helsinki Airport, Finland
- Browse lowest fares available
Sydney weather in June 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 151151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Sydney, New South Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sydney sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sydney in June 2020. Select a month to view Sydney sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:52||16:54|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:58||16:53|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:01||16:57|
- Check latest offers on IHG hotels in Sydney, Australia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Discover more about Sydney
Where's hot in New South Wales in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New South Wales in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.