- Save up to 60% with Hotels.com Black Friday sale
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 30th April 2020 (inclusive)
A.C.T. weather in June 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The June weather guide for A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in the A.C.T. in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Canberra, A.C.T. in June, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in the A.C.T. in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canberra, A.C.T. in June - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in the A.C.T. in June?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Canberra, A.C.T. in June and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
A.C.T. sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for A.C.T. in June 2020. Select a month to view A.C.T. sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The A.C.T. sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Canberra.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||07:03||16:59|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||07:10||16:58|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||07:13||17:01|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 27th December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
More A.C.T. destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.