- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 27th December 2020 (inclusive)
Davis weather in June 2020
- -12-12°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- -19-19°C min night temperature
- 00 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Davis, Antarctica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Davis in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -12°C in Davis in June, falling to -19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Davis in June?
There are normally 0 hours of bright sunshine each day in Davis in June - that's 0% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Davis in June?
The average sea temperature around Davis in June is -2°C.
Does it ever rain in Davis in June?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Davis in June and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Davis sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Davis in June 2020. Select a month to view Davis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||13:19||14:13|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||Darkness all day|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||Darkness all day|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Antarctica in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Antarctica in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.