- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Mazar-e Sharif weather in June 2020
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Mazar-e Sharif, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mazar-e Sharif in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Mazar-e Sharif in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mazar-e Sharif in June?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mazar-e Sharif in June - that's 82% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Mazar-e Sharif in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in Mazar-e Sharif in June and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Mazar-e Sharif sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mazar-e Sharif in June 2020. Select a month to view Mazar-e Sharif sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||04:44||19:15|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||04:42||19:22|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||04:46||19:24|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Afghanistan in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Afghanistan in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.