- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Rhode Island weather in July 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Rhode Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Rhode Island weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Rhode Island in July is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 63% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 81mm (3.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Rhode Island in July is 20°C (68°F).
The weather in Rhode Island in July is represented by Providence.
Rhode Island sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rhode Island in July 2020. Select a month to view Rhode Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Rhode Island sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Providence.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:15||20:24|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:25||20:18|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:39||20:04|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Discover more about the USA
More Rhode Island destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.