- Book holidays in 2019 from just £422 per person
- Browse holiday deals by month or filter by price, rating & more
- Destinations include Caribbean, USA, Asia & Indian Ocean
Jamestown weather in July 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 106106 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Jamestown, New York shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jamestown in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Jamestown in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jamestown in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jamestown in July - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jamestown in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Jamestown in July and the average monthly rainfall is 106mm.
Jamestown sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jamestown in July 2020. Select a month to view Jamestown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:45||20:57|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:56||20:50|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:10||20:36|
- Save up to 10% on selected Globus tours in 2020
- Save £50 per person on selected Cosmos tours
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about New York
Where's hot in New York in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New York in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.