- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Scottsbluff weather in July 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Scottsbluff, Nebraska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Scottsbluff in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Scottsbluff in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Scottsbluff in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Scottsbluff in July - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Scottsbluff in July?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Scottsbluff in July and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Scottsbluff sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Scottsbluff in July 2020. Select a month to view Scottsbluff sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:24||20:33|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:34||20:27|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:48||20:13|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Nebraska in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nebraska in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.