- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Springfield weather in July 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Springfield, Missouri shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Springfield in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Springfield in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Springfield in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Springfield in July - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Springfield in July?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Springfield in July and the average monthly rainfall is 78mm.
Springfield sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Springfield in July 2020. Select a month to view Springfield sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:57||20:37|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:06||20:32|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:18||20:21|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Missouri in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Missouri in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.