- Save an EXTRA 10% on shared airport shuttle transfers
- Book shared transfers at 90 airports worldwide
- Enter GO Airport Shuttle discount code when searching
Rangeley Lake weather in July 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Rangeley Lake, Maine shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rangeley Lake in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Rangeley Lake in July, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rangeley Lake in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rangeley Lake in July - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Rangeley Lake in July?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Rangeley Lake in July and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm.
Rangeley Lake sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rangeley Lake in July 2020. Select a month to view Rangeley Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:00||20:33|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:12||20:25|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:27||20:10|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Maine in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Maine in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.