- Find low prices on flights to Kansas
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Wichita weather in July 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 8383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Wichita, Kansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Wichita weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Wichita in July is a hot 34°C (93°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 77% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 83mm (3.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Wichita sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wichita in July 2020. Select a month to view Wichita sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:12||20:55|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:21||20:50|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:33||20:38|
- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this August
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Kansas destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.