- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
McCall weather in July 2019
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for McCall, Idaho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to McCall weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in McCall in July is a warm 27°C (81°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 5°C (41°F). There are usually 13 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 83% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 18mm (0.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
McCall sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for McCall in July 2019. Select a month to view McCall sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||06:02||21:34|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||06:13||21:27|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||06:29||21:12|
- Book car hire in the USA for 7 days & pay for just 5
- Offer available to UK residents only
- No hidden charges or credit card fees apply
Discover more about the USA
More Idaho destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details