- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Show Low weather in July 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Show Low, Arizona shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Show Low weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Show Low in July is a hot 30°C (86°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 76% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 67mm (2.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Show Low sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Show Low in July 2019. Select a month to view Show Low sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||05:12||19:36|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||05:20||19:32|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||05:30||19:22|
- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Discover more about the USA
More Arizona destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details