- Save on hotel stays in Phoenix, Arizona with Hilton
- Browse available hotels on a map to find the perfect location
- Book online with Hilton Hotels for the lowest price
Phoenix weather in July 2019
- 4141°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Phoenix, Arizona shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Phoenix weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Phoenix in July is a very hot 41°C (106°F) with extreme heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F). There are usually 12 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 86% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 22mm (0.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Phoenix sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Phoenix in July 2019. Select a month to view Phoenix sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||05:22||19:42|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||05:30||19:39|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||05:40||19:29|
- Book flights to Phoenix from the UK with Virgin Atlantic
- Depart from London Heathrow Airport
- Join Flying Club & earn miles with every booking
Discover more about the USA
More Arizona destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details