- Explore the latest holiday offers for Alaska
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Yakutat weather in July 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1818 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 190190 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Yakutat, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Yakutat sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yakutat in July 2020. Select a month to view Yakutat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:07||22:38|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||04:30||22:19|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:02||21:47|
- Find latest Millennium Hotels special offers for the USA
- Book hotel stays in Boston, Chicago, LA, New York & more
- Including theatre & city break offers & sales
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Alaska in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.