- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Craig weather in July 2019
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 141141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Craig, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Craig weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Craig in July is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 32% of the 17 hours of daylight.
Expect 141mm (5.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Craig in July is 12°C (54°F).
Craig sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Craig in July 2019. Select a month to view Craig sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||04:15||21:38|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||04:32||21:24|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||04:57||20:59|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details