- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Gulf Shores weather in July 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 178178 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Gulf Shores, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Gulf Shores in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Gulf Shores in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gulf Shores in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gulf Shores in July - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Gulf Shores in July?
The average sea temperature around Gulf Shores in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Gulf Shores in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Gulf Shores in July and the average monthly rainfall is 178mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Gulf Shores in July?
On average less than 1 day in July in Gulf Shores is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Gulf Shores sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gulf Shores in July 2020. Select a month to view Gulf Shores sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:53||19:57|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:00||19:53|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:09||19:45|
- Book car hire in the USA for 7 days & pay for just 5
- Offer available to UK residents only
- No hidden charges or credit card fees apply
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Alabama in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alabama in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.