- Save on holidays to the UK & Ireland in 2019/2020
- Book holidays to Ireland, Scotland, Jersey & Isle of Man
- Including the Giant's Causeway, Loch Lomond & Edinburgh
Salisbury weather in July 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The July weather guide for Salisbury, UK shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Salisbury in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Salisbury in July, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salisbury in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salisbury in July - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Salisbury in July?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Salisbury in July and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Salisbury sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Salisbury in July 2020. Select a month to view Salisbury sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:57||21:25|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:11||21:14|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:32||20:54|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the UK in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the UK in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.