- Book flights to Dubai, UAE from the UK with Virgin Atlantic
- Depart from London Heathrow Airport
- Join Flying Club & earn miles with every booking
UAE weather in July 2019
- 4141°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2929°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3333°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for UAE, represented by Dubai, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to UAE weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in UAE in July is a very hot 41°C (106°F) with extreme heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 29°C (84°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 77% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around UAE in July is 33°C (91°F).
The weather in UAE in July is represented by Dubai.
UAE sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for UAE in July 2019. Select a month to view UAE sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The UAE sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Dubai.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||05:32||19:13|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||05:38||19:11|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||05:45||19:05|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to the United Arab Emirates
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Discover more about the UAE
More UAE destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details