- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Vava'u weather in July 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Vava'u, Tonga shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Vava'u sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vava'u in July 2020. Select a month to view Vava'u sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:09||18:11|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:08||18:16|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:04||18:21|
- Find low prices on flights to Tonga
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Where's hot in Tonga in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tonga in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.