- Save on holidays to the Algarve with easyJet holidays
- Explore top destinations and hotels in the Algarve
- Search for deals based on star rating, board basis & more
Montinhos Da Luz weather in July 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Montinhos Da Luz, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Montinhos Da Luz weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Montinhos Da Luz in July is a warm 25°C (77°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 79% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 2mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Montinhos Da Luz in July is 19°C (66°F).
Montinhos Da Luz sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Montinhos Da Luz in July 2020. Select a month to view Montinhos Da Luz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:19||20:59|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:28||20:54|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:40||20:43|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.