- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Baguio weather in July 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 672672 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Baguio, Philippines shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Baguio sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Baguio in July 2020. Select a month to view Baguio sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:29||18:34|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:34||18:34|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:38||18:30|
- Save on flights to Asia & the Pacific with Cathay Pacific
- Browse lowest fares by destination including Hong Kong
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester
Where's hot in the Philippines in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Philippines in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.