- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Khorixas weather in July 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The July weather guide for Khorixas, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Khorixas in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Khorixas in July, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Khorixas in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Khorixas in July - that's 82% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Khorixas in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Khorixas in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Khorixas sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Khorixas in July 2020. Select a month to view Khorixas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:37||18:32|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:36||18:37|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:31||18:43|
- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 27th December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Namibia in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.