- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Mara Lodges weather in July 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Mara Lodges, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mara Lodges in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Mara Lodges in July with no heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mara Lodges in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mara Lodges in July - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mara Lodges in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Mara Lodges in July and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Mara Lodges sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mara Lodges in July 2020. Select a month to view Mara Lodges sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:42||18:45|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:44||18:48|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:44||18:48|
- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy in the coming months
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.