- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Milano Marittima weather in July 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Milano Marittima, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Milano Marittima in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Milano Marittima in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Milano Marittima in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Milano Marittima in July - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Milano Marittima in July?
The average sea temperature around Milano Marittima in July is 25°C.
Does it rain in Milano Marittima in July?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Milano Marittima in July and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Milano Marittima sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Milano Marittima in July 2020. Select a month to view Milano Marittima sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:31||20:58|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:42||20:51|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:57||20:36|
- Save up to 500 Euros on February half term skiing breaks
- Book family skiing holidays to the French Alps & Pyrenees
- Travel between 8th Feb & 9th Mar 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in Italy in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Italy in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Reggio di Calabria
- Italian Lakes
- Italian Riviera
More Italy regions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.