- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Iraq
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Kirkuk weather in July 2020
- 4343°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Kirkuk, Iraq shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kirkuk in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 43°C in Kirkuk in July with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 27°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kirkuk in July?
There are normally 14 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kirkuk in July - that's 95% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kirkuk in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Kirkuk in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Kirkuk sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kirkuk in July 2020. Select a month to view Kirkuk sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:51||19:22|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||04:59||19:17|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:10||19:07|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Iraq in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iraq in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.