- Find cheap flights to Bali with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Singaradja weather in July 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Singaradja, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Singaradja sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Singaradja in July 2020. Select a month to view Singaradja sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:34||18:13|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:35||18:17|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:33||18:19|
- Save on holidays to Asia & Far East with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Thailand, Bali, Hong Kong & more
- Filter offers by board basis, price, star rating & more
Discover more about Bali
Where's hot in Bali in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.