- Save up to £200 per person with last minute holiday deals
- Wendy Wu Tours depart in the next few months
- Book holidays to India, Sri Lanka, Vietnam & more
Aurangabad weather in July 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 151151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Aurangabad, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Aurangabad in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Aurangabad in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Aurangabad in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Aurangabad in July - that's 27% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Aurangabad in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Aurangabad in July and the average monthly rainfall is 151mm.
Aurangabad sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Aurangabad in July 2020. Select a month to view Aurangabad sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:53||19:12|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:58||19:11|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:04||19:06|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to India
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in India in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.