- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Nafplio weather in July 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Nafplio, Peloponnese shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nafplio sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nafplio in July 2020. Select a month to view Nafplio sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:11||20:54|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:20||20:49|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:32||20:38|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in the Peloponnese in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Peloponnese in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.