- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Deauville weather in July 2019
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Deauville, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Deauville weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Deauville in July is a comfortable 21°C (70°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 48% of the 16 hours of daylight.
Expect 48mm (1.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Deauville in July is 17°C (63°F).
Deauville sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Deauville in July 2019. Select a month to view Deauville sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||05:58||22:09|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||06:11||22:00|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||06:29||21:42|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about France
Popular France destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details