- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Cannes weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Cannes, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cannes in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Cannes in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cannes in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cannes in July - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cannes in July?
The average sea temperature around Cannes in July is 23°C.
Does it rain in Cannes in July?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Cannes in July and the average monthly rainfall is 18mm.
Cannes sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cannes in July 2020. Select a month to view Cannes sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:55||21:17|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:06||21:10|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:21||20:55|
- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire at worldwide destinations
- Book with the exclusive Zest Car Rental promo code
- Discount valid on all locations, car sizes & travel dates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.