- Book summer 2019 holidays to lakes & mountains
- Including Austria, France, Italy, Norway, Slovenia & Switzerland
- New: Canazei (Italy), Radovljica (Slovenia) & Ruhpolding (Germany)
Cannes weather in July 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Cannes, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cannes sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cannes in July 2020. Select a month to view Cannes sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:55||21:17|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:06||21:10|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:21||20:55|
- Check out last minute deals on holiday rentals
- Book properties in the UK, Europe & around the world
- Filter top offers, explore by map or search by date
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.