- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Fiji weather in July 2019
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Fiji, represented by Suva, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Fiji weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Fiji in July is a warm 26°C (79°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 48% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 86mm (3.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 19 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Fiji in July is 25°C (77°F).
The weather in Fiji in July is represented by Suva.
Fiji sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fiji in July 2019. Select a month to view Fiji sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Fiji sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Suva.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||06:38||17:42|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||06:38||17:47|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||06:34||17:52|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Fiji
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
More Fiji destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details