- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Saunders Island weather in July 2020
- 55°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 55°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Saunders Island, Falkland Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Saunders Island in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Saunders Island in July, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Saunders Island in July?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Saunders Island in July - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Saunders Island in July?
The average sea temperature around Saunders Island in July is 5°C.
Does it rain in Saunders Island in July?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Saunders Island in July and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Saunders Island sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saunders Island in July 2020. Select a month to view Saunders Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||09:06||17:03|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||08:56||17:17|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||08:37||17:37|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to the Falkland Islands
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Falkland Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.