- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Egypt
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Taba weather in July 2020
- 3939°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Taba, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Taba in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 39°C in Taba in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Taba in July?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Taba in July - that's 95% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Taba in July?
The average sea temperature around Taba in July is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Taba in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Taba in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Taba sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Taba in July 2020. Select a month to view Taba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:44||18:44|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||04:51||18:41|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:00||18:33|
- Save on flights to Cairo, Egypt
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £261 return
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.