- Check low fares on flights to Egypt from the UK
- Filter offers by departure airport, month & fare class
- Prices shown are one way based on return flights
Soma Bay weather in July 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Soma Bay, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Soma Bay sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Soma Bay in July 2020. Select a month to view Soma Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:54||18:42|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:01||18:40|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:08||18:32|
- Save on holidays to Egypt with easyJet holidays
- Explore top destinations and hotels in Egypt
- Search for deals based on star rating, board basis & more
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.