- Check low fares on flights to Egypt from the UK
- Filter offers by departure airport, month & fare class
- Prices shown are one way based on return flights
Hurghada weather in July 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Hurghada, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Hurghada weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Hurghada in July is a hot 34°C (93°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F). There are usually 13 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 92% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Hurghada in July is 27°C (81°F).
Hurghada sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hurghada in July 2020. Select a month to view Hurghada sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:54||18:43|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:00||18:41|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:08||18:34|
- Browse the latest holiday deals to Hurghada
- Holidays start from just £390 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details