- Browse the low fares on flights to Cairo, Egypt
- Depart from Heathrow & Gatwick + other UK airports
- Book return flights online from £629
El Gouna weather in July 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for El Gouna, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
El Gouna sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for El Gouna in July 2020. Select a month to view El Gouna sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:54||18:44|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:01||18:42|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:08||18:34|
- Book low fares in the Thomas Cook Airlines winter sale
- Return flights to Cancun, Mexico from £399.99
- Return flights to Cape Town, South Africa from £449.99
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.