- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Dahab weather in July 2019
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Dahab, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Dahab weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Dahab in July is a very hot 37°C (99°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 13 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 94% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Dahab in July is 26°C (79°F).
Dahab sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dahab in July 2019. Select a month to view Dahab sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||04:48||18:44|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||04:55||18:41|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||05:03||18:34|
- Book low fares in the Thomas Cook Airlines winter sale
- Return flights to Cancun, Mexico from £399.99
- Return flights to Cape Town, South Africa from £449.99
Discover more about Egypt
Popular Egypt destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details