- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Cuenca weather in July 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Cuenca, Ecuador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cuenca in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Cuenca in July, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cuenca in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cuenca in July - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cuenca in July?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Cuenca in July and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
Cuenca sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cuenca in July 2020. Select a month to view Cuenca sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:21||18:19|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:23||18:21|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:23||18:22|
- Save on flights to Quito, Ecuador
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £639 return
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Ecuador
Where's hot in Ecuador in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ecuador in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.