- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 27th December 2020 (inclusive)
Penrhyn weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Penrhyn, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Penrhyn in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Penrhyn in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Penrhyn in July?
The average sea temperature around Penrhyn in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Penrhyn in July?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Penrhyn in July and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
Penrhyn sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Penrhyn in July 2020. Select a month to view Penrhyn sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:48||18:25|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:49||18:28|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:47||18:30|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Cook Islands in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.